Thursday, April 21, 2011

love !

Calculating the hours I am sleeping through out the night, I am fascinated with my stamina.
Doing my own moves to "crazy little thing called love" I am all hyper and full of energy, and it is all because of LOVE.

Love, oh sweet love, Why are you so complicated ? I understand that is hard, but why is it complicated?
Love is such a perfect thing. Jesus so loved us, that he died for me. And I am gratitude and I say Thanks.

I ask myself everyday, Berta will you die for anyone? will you ?
Maybe for my mother, or father, for a friend, but will I die for your enemy ?
Will I ?
And immediately I pray, for courage, that I will be able to love everyone I encounter with. I will have the nerve to put aside prejudices, and then I will have room for love. Is not it ironic that the Man that died for us forgive us, but we don't ? I pray, so that I understand the importance of forgiveness, how everyone deserves a second, to understand the meaning of every person in this world, and that I need every person's love . I cannot live my full potential, without accepting everyone's purpose, ideas and ambition

Today, On Good Friday 2011, I am going to make a change. I am not perfect, so I will fail, but will never give up. I will try to make a difference, being the first to stand up for what I belief in. I have to be a person of gratitude, cause everything I have in life, made me who I am today. Make me appreciate more, love more, and believe more.

And Pure love, is not complicated, it makes everything flawless.

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful as the girl who wrote it :)

    true, i agree :) "Pure love is not complicated, it makes everything flawless."

    ReplyDelete