Thursday, March 31, 2011

moving spirit !

One article needed, for a thought to be triggered, a beautiful article indeed from a local magazine that made my mind tangled in a never ending maze with skepticism and doubts,

Cause Is life beautiful ? Life is an authentic thing, some argue,moan about the enormity of their burdens , groan about their problems, arguing how their difficult is their life but
Life for me , is like a blank sheet of white canvas. Although it is blank, it is full of potential. This potential had to be triggered by forces. These forces have to be formed with ambition, dreams, eager, beliefs, values and most of all SELF- DISCIPLINE. By time, a design will be formed on the canvas by the threads of wool. The threads of wool, are the experiences we experience in life. The threads will be of bright colours sometimes, some pastels or others might not possess a bright colour at all , they would be dull and others very dark. Although the threads named last, are not the nicest on their own, when blended in the design, they would produce the nicest design.
I even see life as a walk, a walk that may be short or long, but, whether its length the same destination will be reached. The destination, you choose will be the ultimate goal. During this walk, on will be acquainted with obstacles, such as logs, holes, dirt , and even mountains sometimes. I have to say that when you overcome the obstacle , such as the mountain, the view from above will be indescribable. And that’s life.
Nothing is perfect, once upon a time it was, but humans managed to ruin it, but no hard feelings, although my life is not perfect everyday, I don’t really mind, I still thank Him for those imperfect days. I know that I am here for a purpose, even though I may not found it yet, I know it is within me. I may not be rich, and I may be that geek girl everyone laugh at, but again I don’t mind, the guy that will make my life miserable today may be that guy that will say, that girl made a difference.

Cause every day is a gift, but not a given right. I don’t now what tomorrow brings, but what I know for sure is that life is BLISS

No comments:

Post a Comment